vị trí tuyển dụng
Space Planning Manager
• Analytical review of category performance data to identify opportunities to maximize sales, inventory turns, and gross margins within defined categories and apply the analytical results to establish the right breadth, depth, and mix of merchandise needed to produce profitable results.
• Ensure the correct product and category adjacencies for a continuous flow presentation. This includes not limiting to standard concepts and techniques such as vertical merchandising and blocking to visually lead the consumer through the category strategy, products & usage regimen.
• Ensure process of both Marco & Micro well-coordinated between various departments during execution.
• Provide leadership to Space team to plan & execute all task & assignments.
• Build internal relationship with Buying team and cross-functional leaders in order to achieve aligned goals for the business while leading the planogramming process.
• Responsible for researching competitor presentations of product categories involved in the line review process to provide insight on how assortments should be presented to produce maximum results.
• Responsible for research industry c to be constantly updated in the market Marco & Micro space optimization.
• Own developing future state requirements for Space Planning processes and systems changes necessary to more effectively optimize product placement and flow.
• Perform other duties as assigned by Head of Merchandising.
• University graduate, has ability to use Space man software, can use Python is a plus
• 5-7 years FMCG / retail experience with at least 3-5 years at managerial level in the same position.
• Good at customer insights and market sense
• Strong leadership skill in leading and coaching a high-performance team as well as working with cross function team.
• Strategic thinker, innovative & creative
• Well communication (spoken & written) in English
• Good at planning & analysis
• High discipline and high-accuracy focus
Interested candidates please send your application package to email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on social media for the lasted job vacancies:
- Facebook: Tuyển Dụng Guardian Việt Nam - https://www.facebook.com/TuyendungGuardianVietnam
- Linkedin: Guardian Vietnam - https://www.linkedin.com/company/guardian-vietnam/