vị trí tuyển dụng
Senior Category Manager
- Develop and implement the overall merchandise, buying and pricing strategy, in line with agreed company vision and mission.
- Establish and maintain a margin and pricing policy which maximizes business profits whilst delivering a good value offer to the customer
2. Sales and Profit:
- Generate sales by ensuring that Dairy Farm target customers are provided with products and services that they want.
- Establish and maintain a margin and pricing policy which maximizes business profits whilst delivering a good value offer to the customer.
- Negotiate the best terms with suppliers by creating and building strong mutually beneficial partnership relationships.
- Build value creating partnership relationships with the vendor base.
- Maximize other income generation from the vendor base.
- Manage stock levels and mark downs to ensure that product availability is high yet ensure that cash flows and profits are maximized by controlling stock levels within set targets.
- Establish and maintain effective SKU control.
4. Customer Focus:
- Work closely with Sales Operations & Marketing team to implement merchandising activities and category plans which are customer focused in offering interesting and innovative promotional activities and events to increase sales, profits and foot- traffic.
- Work closely with Sales Operations team to ensure that the promotional offers are coordinated throughout the Supply Chain.
- Continuously review the product category mix to ensure that customer’s needs are fully satisfied at all times.
5. System & People:
- Actively exploit benefits of new merchandise management system ensuring sales, profit and costs are effectively managed.
- Develop and train subordinates
- Manage performance through the setting and reviewing of individuals’ performance.
- Build an effective and open working relationship both within the Merchandise Department and with other Departments
- Assert a high level of administrative control to ensure the smooth running of the specific Merchandise Departments.
- University Graduate, having an MBA is advantage.
- 7+ years FMCG / retail experience with at least 10 years at managerial position.
- Customer focused
- Strategic thinker, innovative & creative
- Strong leadership & excellent management skills
- Well communication (spoken & written) in English
- Good at planning & analysis
Interested candidates please send your application package to email email@example.com
Follow us on social media for the lasted job vacancies:
- Facebook: Tuyển Dụng Guardian Việt Nam - https://www.facebook.com/TuyendungGuardianVietnam
- Linkedin: Guardian Vietnam - https://www.linkedin.com/company/guardian-vietnam/